Wrinkle & Scar Reduction
Requiring little-to-no-down time, this treatment safely triggers collagen production, which ultimately helps your body produce radiant and even-toned skin. Perfect for every skin type. Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scarring, enlarged pores, skin texture, some stretch marks and scars anywhere on the body.
- Mild and deep scars naturally fade out after a few sessions of PMU Skin Rejuvenation.
- Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as a result of increased skin elasticity and firmness.
- Stretch marks and other skin imperfections nearly disappear after two to six sessions.
- Reduces the appearance of large pores as it results in producing more collagen. Your skin will look smoother and more plump.
- Also an excellent tool in ensuring that your skin stays nourished at all times. Besides it skin rejuvenation effects, PMU Skin Rejuvenation also enhances the skin’s ability to absorb more nutrients from skincare products and vitamins. Studies reveal that miniscule holes facilitate the speedy penetration of suitable skin-care products into the skin.
How does it work?
Scientific studies reveal that PMU Skin triggers the body’s positive response to skin healing and skin cell rejuvenation. The bleeding from the minute skin injuries causes a reaction as platelets come in contact with injured skin tissues. Platelets then release growth factors, enzymes, and hormones that trigger the production of fibroblasts as well as collagen and elastin. The production of more skin cells leads to newly repaired and rejuvenated skin.
What To Expect:
1-3 Days After Treatment:
An inflammatory response is experienced 1-3 days after the treatment, stimulating new fibroblasts to develop new collagen.
3-5 Days After Treatment:
New fibroblasts continue to grow and multiply 3-5 days after the treatment. Fibroblasts will generate new collagen and tissue formation.
5-20 Days After Treatment:
Growth factors are released and fibroblasts release collagen.
28 Days to Two Years:
The maturation stage of new, healthy skin takes place from day 28 to two years after treatment. Tissue continues to improve. Clients notice an improvement in skin tone and quality.
The following photos are not mine and are used by express permission of Mary Ritcherson.